1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
Who is responsible for processing your personal data? VAELLO CAMPOS, SL, is the DATA CONTROLLER of the USER’S personal data, and hereby informs users that their data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data? To maintain a commercial relationship with our users. The operations envisaged for this data processing are as follows:
- To send commercial and advertising messages by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means that make it possible to send commercial communications, either now or in the future. These messages will be sent by the DATA CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or those of the partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, these third parties will never have access to your personal data.
- To conduct market research surveys and statistical analyses.
- To process orders and applications, and respond to queries or any other type of request that may be made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available to them on the website of the DATA CONTROLLER.
- To send our digital newsletter containing news, offers and promotions relating to our business activity.
Why are we able to process your personal data? Because this processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows: With the USER’s consent: sending commercial messages and the digital newsletter. For the legitimate interest of the DATA CONTROLLER: to conduct market research surveys, statistical analyses, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data? Your data will be kept for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing, or if there are legal requirements governing their storage. When they are no longer necessary, they will be deleted in accordance with the relevant security measures to guarantee their anonymity and their total destruction.
Who else has access to your personal data? No communication of personal data to third parties is envisioned except, if this is necessary for the development and execution of the purpose of the data processing, to our communications service providers, with which the DATA CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality agreements and data processing liability agreements required by current privacy laws.
What are your rights? The USER has the following rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data, and the limitation of and opposition to its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the Data Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
VAELLO CAMPOS, S.L P. Ind. Serrans IV C/Plàstic, 2 46812 Aielo de Malferit - Valencia - Spain. Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented in downloadable forms, USERS expressly, freely and categorically accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, and that the inclusion of their data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data submitted to the DATA CONTROLLER are true, and is responsible for notifying the latter of any modifications thereof.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs the USER that all the data requested via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If USERS do not provide all the data requested, there is no guarantee that the information or services provided will fully meet their needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER declares that it is compliant with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD laws on the processing of the personal data for which it is responsible, and most especially with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party, and that they are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of its USERS, and that it has provided them with the appropriate information so they can exercise these rights.
For further information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the DATA CONTROLLER as follows:
VAELLO CAMPOS, S.L P. Ind. Serrans IV C/Plàstic, 2 46812 Aielo de Malferit - Valencia – Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org